ingredients for the cake:
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup cake meal
5 apples, peeled an sliced
ingredients for the streusel topping
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Beat the eggs with sugar and oil until the mixture is light colored.
2. Add the cake meal and mix well.
3. Pour half of the mixture into a greased pan. 8" or 9"
4. Put half of the apples over the batter.
5. Pour the rest of the batter over the apples and cover with the remaining apples.
6. Mix the topping in a Small bowl and sprinkle over the cake.
7. Bake in preheated 3500 F. oven for about 11/2 hours.
Back to the Passover Recipe Directory
Back to the Passover Directory
Back to the Kashrut.com Home Page
|Comments to email@example.com
© Copyright 2014 Scharf Associates