K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | PASSOVER | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
- 7 cups water, boiling
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp salt (depending on taste)
- 3/4 to 1 tsp pepper
- 1 lb fine noodles
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Melt sugar in large pot until liquid and brown. (watch carefully so that it does not burn)
- Pour in water slowly, being careful not to let the steam burn you.
- Bring water to a boil again.
- Add oil, salt and pepper, mix.
- Add noodles.
- Let cook 10 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes or longer.
- Add eggs. Mix well
- Pour into 9X13 inch greased pan. or a deep round pan.
Bake at @3500 F. for 45 minutes. Serves 10-12
Back to the Kashrut.com