K A S H R U T . C O M©

The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet


HOME | PASSOVER | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS | ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST

Bigelow Tea

Look for select Bigelow® Teas Kosher for Passover in your local supermarket. Perfect to enjoy while relaxing with family and friends during the holiday.

  • Black Iced Tea
  • Cinnamon Herb
  • Cinnamon Stick
  • “Constant Comment”
  • Cozy Chamomile
  • Darjeeling
  • Earl Grey
  • Earl Grey Loose
  • Earl Grey Green
  • English Breakfast
  • English Breakfast Loose
  • English Teatime
  • Green Loose Cut Tea
  • Green Tea
  • Green Decaffeinated
  • Green with Mint
  • Jasmine Green
  • Mint Medley
  • Novus Darjeeling
  • Novus Dragon Well Green
  • Novus Egyptian Mint
  • Novus Kenilworth Ceylon
  • Novus Organic Jasmine Green
  • Novus Organic Sencha Green
  • Novus South Indian Select Fair Trade™ Certified
  • Novus Pai Mu Tan
  • Oolong
  • Organic Ceylon Fair Trade™ Certified
  • Organic Green
  • Organic Green Decaffeinated
  • Organic Pure Green
  • Organic Pure Green Decaffeinated
  • Organic English Breakfast Decaf
  • Peppermint
  • Plantation Mint
  • Premium Black Iced Tea
  • Sweet Dreams

Miracle Noodle

Kosher-for-Passover Angel Hair Pasta From MiracleNoodle.com.
Certified 'Pareve' (OU), Miracle Noodle's Angel Hair Pasta is 'Kosher L' Pesasch'. Unlike regular high-starch chametz pasta that send blood sugar levels sky-high, Miracle Noodle is healthy and has zero effect on blood sugar.
The noodles are shaped from vegetable fiber and contain 97% water. The other 3% is soluble fiber, which makes you feel full, despite the noodles containing zero calories!
Add to matzoh ball soup. Serve as a side dish. Soaks up the flavors of any sauces and spices.
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair is diabetic-friendly. Fat- and carb-free. No Gluten. No Soy. Non-GMO. Hard to believe. That's why it's called 'Miracle Noodle.'
Buy online at MiracleNoodle.com
Call customer service at 1.800.948.4205
Email support@miraclenoodle.com.

Matzolah®

So delicious, you'll eat it religiously. Matzo Granola Breakfast and Nosh. Gluten Free Cranberry Orange is nut free and non-gebrocht for Pesach. Buy Matzolah at selected grocery stores or order online www.FoodmanNosh.com , or call 404-343-1325.

Foodman's wishes you a Chag Kasher Pesach

What's the Bracha over Matzolah?

  • Recite Mezonot for Original Maple Nut and Whole Wheat Maple Nut Matzolah
  • Say Shehacol for Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Matzolah

Goldbaum's Snapstix

Pop these Kosher for Passover SnapStix into your mouth one by one and feel the flavor explode with each snap, crunch, and bite. And don't let this put a damper on your fun, but the wizards at Goldbaum's have managed to create all this crispy, crunchy, airy goodness out of all-natural ingredients that don't just taste good, but are good for your body as well

Illinois Nut & Candy

home of Fantasia Confections, under new ownership since 2004, is proud to announce that we will be kosher for Passover under the supervision of the Chicago Rabbinical Council. We have an extensive selection of Pareve bulk candy & nuts, including many new & difficult to find items as well as a full line of our Fantasia Confections including hand made chocolates, cashew brittle, and chocolate covered matzah, just to name a few. We also have a great selection of children's items & hostess gifts, from bountiful gift baskets, to trays & platters that will be sure to please. Shipping is available throughout the US. 1-800-590-NUTS

Lakewood Matzoh

Lakewood Matzoh has been in business for close to 19 years and is back this year with a complete line of Passover matzoh. We offer certified gluten free oat matzoh that is made from GFCO certified oat flour. Our gluten free matzoh is made from GF oat flour and water only, and is appropriate for hamotzi & Seder use. We also have regular, whole wheat and organic spelt matzoh. All our matzoh is available in both traditional round and square machine made. The last day to place orders for 2014 is Sunday, April 6th. Visit us on the web at www.lakewoodmatzoh.com send an email to sales@lakewoodmatzoh.com or call us at 732-364-8757. You can also like us on www.facebook.com/GlutenFreeMatzoh.

Comments to webmaster@kashrut.com 
© Copyright 2014 Scharf Associates
Phone: (781)784-6890 
E-mail: ajms@kashrut.com
URL: " http://www.kashrut.com/"
 
Arlene J. Mathes-Scharf  
Food Scientist - Kosher Food Specialist
 
Scharf Associates
P.O. Box 50
Sharon, MA 02067