- Serves 4
- A simple, quick and easy salmon dish with only three ingredients - Delicious!
- 4 – 6 to 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- ¼ cup (from 6 ounce box) Manischewitz® Potato Pancake Mix
- Manischewitz® Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with Manischewitz® Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread horseradish sauce evenly over the top of each piece of salmon. Sprinkle, and then gently press the Manischewitz® Pancake Mix onto the salmon fillets so they are evenly coated.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through (salmon flakes with a fork.)
Serving Suggestion (as per photo): Serve salmon with steamed or sautéed baby vegetables.
For additional information, delicious recipes and more visit