5 eggs separated
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup raw carrots, grated finely
1/2 lb. almonds, grated finely
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup matzah meal
optional: 1 tsp Passover baking powder.
1. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
2. Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
3. Add grated almonds and carrots to yolk mixture and mix.
4. Add dry ingredients to yolk mixture and mix.
5. Fold whites into egg yolk mixture.
6. Spoon into muffin cups.
7. Bake @ 3500 30 minutes.
Back to the Passover Recipe Directory
Back to the Passover Directory
Back to the Kashrut.com Home Page
|Comments to email@example.com
© Copyright 2015 Scharf Associates