K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | PASSOVER | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
- 1 chicken cut into 8ths
- juice from 1-2 fresh lemons or ¼-½ C lemon juice (fresh is better)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- black pepper, if desired
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- optional herbs: oregano, thyme, rosemary, etc.
- Place the chicken pieces into a bowl and rub the lemon juice all over the chicken pieces, (include extra juice and the lemon rinds).
- Rub the garlic, pepper and optional herbs all over the chicken.
- Add the sliced onions.
- Marinate in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Place chicken in baking pan.
- Add the juices and the onion slices and lemons.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 400-425°F oven until chicken pieces reach an internal temperature of 160°F.; (between 25-45 minutes depending
Cook directly on grill until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
Back to the Kashrut.com