K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | PASSOVER | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
- 4-5 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts (2 lbs.)
- 4 oz. baby bella or white mushrooms
- poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove neck and giblets.
- Rinse in cold water and pat dry.
- Stuff with garlic cloves and mushrooms
- Place chicken breast side up, on a shallow roasting pan.
- Scatter rest of mushrooms around chicken.
- Brush lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and paprika.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 °F.
- Remove foil and continue roasting for 50 to 65 minutes. This time is for a 3-4 lb. bird.
For a larger chicken, adjust time at 350 degrees accordingly.
Chicken is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 180 degrees F.
Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Back to the Kashrut.com