12 oz. chocolate chips
1 tbsp sweet wine
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted margarine or virgin coconut oil
4 eggs, separated
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1.Melt chocolate and wine in double boiler or microwave
2. Add margarine or coconut oil and mix.
3. Beat whites until stiff
4. Beat yolks until creamy.
5. Add vanilla, salt and chocolate to yolk mixture and mix.
6. Fold whites into chocolate.
7. Pour into greased and sugared 9" springform or round cake pan.
8. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Passover Recipes |
|Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2022 Scharf Associates