K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | ALERTS | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | PASSOVER | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
This is a very flexible recipe. You can use whichever nuts that you like and roast them if you wish. You can also add sweeteners or salt.
- 8 oz. of nuts ( 1 cup)
- drop or 2 olive oil (optional to thin the nut butter)
- Roast Nuts: Preheat oven to 3500F. Place a single layer of nuts on a cookie sheet. Roast 12 to 5 minutes, stirring once. Let nuts cool slightly.
- Put nuts into food processor and let it run 10 to 15 minutes or until the oil in the nuts gets released the nuts become creamy.
- Add a drop of oil to adjust the consistency if desired.
- Add any salt or sweeteners as desired.
Passover Recipes |