K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | ALERTS | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | PASSOVER | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
Kid's Crispy Baked Chicken
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs flour
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 pounds chicken legs (skin off or on)
- Grease a shallow baking pan with cooking spray. You can also use ¼ cup margarine, melted, if desired
- Mix egg and salad dressing in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Mix corn flake crumbs, bread crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning and paprika until combined. Place in a shallow bowl (or place in a gallon sized plastic bad and shake).
- Dip chicken in dressing mixture and then into crumbs.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. If using cooking spray, spray top side of each leg and then place in oven.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until golden and internal temperature of chicken reaches 170 degrees.
Back to the Kashrut.com Home Page