K A S H R U T . C O M©
The Premier Kosher Information Source on the Internet
HOME | ALERTS | CONSUMER | COMMERCIAL | PASSOVER | TRAVEL | ZEMANIM | LINKS |
ARTICLES | RECIPES | HUMOR | E-MAIL LIST
PAREVE YELLOW CAKE
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mild olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- Grease and flour 8" fluted bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F (Use a slightly cooler oven for coated or dark pans).
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until thickened and light colored.
- Gradually bean in the sugar, then the rest of the liquids.
- Beat in flour and then baking powder.
- Pour the batten into the pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and then turn upside down to remove from pan.
- Frost as desired.